This quilt was inspired by one I saw at the International Quilt Study Museum in Lincoln, Nebraska. Mom, my aunt, my grandparents and I went when I was home for Thanksgiving. This version is for the newest little one in my life, Rowan. It's 40" square
I'm not going to write up instructions, but here's the Excel spreadsheet that shows construction and has some notes. If you have questions, feel free to drop me a line and I'll answer it here. Close up of the fabric is here.
- Main color (MC), white - 1 yard
- Color 1 (C1), green - 1/4 yard
- Color 2 (C2), blue - 1/4 yard*
- Color 3 (C3), yellow - 1/3 yard*
- Color 4 (C4), red - 1/2 yard
- Binding fabric - 1/3 yard (2.5" binding)
*You will need exactly this amount of cut fabric, so you might consider buying a little extra to be safe.